We all harbor biases and their impact on our behavior and decision making can be significant. This cultural diversity training course teaches employees what implicit bias is, guides them to recognize their own, helps them understand its effects in the workplace, and provides them with tools to overcome its impact on their interactions and decision making.
- Provide overview of studies and statistics demonstrating the pervasive, subtle, and damaging quality of implicit bias.
- Allow participants to recognize their biases and their impact on their day to day decision making and behavior.
- Detail the impact of implicit bias in hiring, promotion and other workplace decisions.
- Provide participants with strategies for combating & dislodging implicit bias in the workplace
- Overview tips and tricks for recognizing implicit bias